»

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful–Day 20

Today I am thankful for my wonderful church, Church of the Highlands!

And our amazing pastor, Chris Hodges!

I can’t say enough about Church of the Highlands, Pastor Chris, all of the associate pastors and worship team.  They have such a passion for God and it truly shows through every service, every project and every outreach that they are involved in.  I am blessed to be such a small part of the Dream Team and just a part of something so much bigger than I could ever imagine.

God led Jarred and I back to COTH after two years of looking for a church closer to our home.  After going to the marriage conference in February we knew that this is where we were supposed to be.  Pastor Chris is blessed by God to bring such an awesome Word from God every time he speaks.  I am so blessed by a church that has a passion to reach out to everyone not just by what they wear or the way they act.  We are all sinners and fall short daily and they get that.  They have a heart for everyone and just want people to come to know Christ as their Lord and Savior.  Their outreach is amazing and they are building churches and missions around the world.  I thank God that I get to worship and learn from such an amazing place.  I truly hope that everyone that reads this has a place to worship and hear the Word of God but if not check my church, it’ll change your world!

1 comments :

morgan823

I love our church too! So thankful me and Ben decided to "try" it out almost 2 years ago to the day! :)