»

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful–Day 19

Today I am thankful for my Mother and Father In law.

 

IMG_0354

I have known them almost my whole life and pretty much grew up going to their house being friends with Jarred’s sister, Kayla.  I was once just a friend of their daughter, then the girlfriend of their son but then almost seven years ago I became a part of their family and they have welcomed me with open arms.

Since Jacob and Colyn were born they have become Nana and Papa.  They would bend over backwards to help us with the boys and for that I feel truly blessed.  Some people can’t say much for their in-laws and we may not always see eye to eye but I am truly thankful for them.  I thank God every day that they brought my wonderful husband into this world.

121910 182

I love you both!