»

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful–Day 13

DSC03026

Today I am thankful for my Daddy!

My Daddy is my look a like (maybe not so much now but when I was little I was called “little Charlie”.  I am so much like my dad it is scary.  When we get together we can argue about anything and everything but we love each other no matter what.  I am such a Daddy’s girl. 

My dad scared us to death almost 7 years ago when we found out he had a brain aneurysm.  It was the scariest thing our family has ever gone through.  To see my daddy hurt like he did and in the hospital after his surgery was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.  He came through with no problems and was able to walk me down the aisle 4 weeks later.  I love my Daddy so much and my boys love their Pop.

DSC03037

IMG_8917

Thank you Daddy for blessing us with such a wonderful life!  I love you!

0 comments :