»

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day this past Sunday.  We ate way too much but enjoyed all the time spent with our families.  We went to lunch with Jarred's family at Jim 'N Nicks followed by dessert at his parents house.  I of course ate way to much and really wanted to take a nap. 

DSCF2132DSCF2112 DSCF2117

After spending some time over at Nana and Papa's we went to my parent's house.  There we just chilled on the couch for most of the afternoon.  We then proceeded to eat again, this time my favorite, Seafood and Chicken Box.  I absolutely love their chicken!  Jacob spent most of his time playing outside with his Buzz Lightyear sprinkler.  It was time to go when he decided to squirt Colyn and me, we were soaked.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful Daddy, husband and Father-in-law.  They are all wonderful men and mean so much to me.  My Daddy and Jarred's dad are such great grandfathers and love my boys like no tomorrow.  And Jarred, you are a wonderful father.  Jacob looks up to you so much (Colyn will too one day) and wants to do everything that you are doing.  You are his hero.  Colyn loves to hear his Daddy's voice and always looks at you and grins from ear to ear.  I love these moments with our boys and am so thankful to have you in my life and to call you my husband and father of my children.  I love you!

Okay, sorry for getting so sentimental.  I hope everyone has a great weekend, tomorrow is Friday!

amber