»

Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Summer

I guess it is about time for me to update this here blog.  Since I last posted I have been to a birthday party for Jacob's girlfriend, a play with some of my best friends, Atlanta to see two of my other best friends, the beach for my oldest friends bachelorette party and girl's night out with some of those same friends.  Not to mention working and being a mother and wife.  It has been a busy few weeks. 

I love summer but it is non stop.  There is always something going on.  I guess the older my boys get the more there will be to do.   I know it is only going to get busier as the years go by.  It is so nice to take time to spend with friends though, so we can all unwind and relax every now and then.  I think every mother needs this!  Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.

IMG_5371 DSC02041 colyn DSC02075 DSC02077 DSC02099-1 IMG_5438

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!  Have a great week!

amber

1 comments :

morgan823

All the pictures are great! I had a blast at last GNO. Can't wait till the next. I also feel really special to have my picture on there with you!