»

Friday, August 7, 2009

I Was Given A Blog Award

Morgan @ A Buggie Full of Beans gave me an award last week and I am so slow to post it.

 honestscrapaward

Thank you Morgan for thinking of me when you gave this award out.  And, thank you for dragging me into this world of blogging.  I never thought in a million years I would blog.  I love to read blogs but never thought I would ever have anything to write about.  But here I am and I love it!

So this award comes with rules.  I have to give it to 4 other bloggers and I have to post 10 things about myself you may not know.  Now also last week, Valerie @ It's A Wonderful Life tagged me to give 6 things about myself, so I figured I would include it in the same 10.

The 4 people I am going to give this award to are:

  1. Trina @ Fabulously Frugalicious because I love her blog, she is my real life friend and coworker and she is the one that originally introduced me to the blog world three years ago.
  2. Mycalee @ Stults' Shenanigans because she is another real life friend and just started a blog about her wonderful family.
  3. Lynde @ Our Little Lives because she is one of my oldest friends and my college roommate. 
  4. Lyndee @  Your Love It Covers Me because she was one of the first people to comment on my blog that I do not actually know, she has a little boy Jacob's age and I love her blog.

Okay, there are my four.  Now, here are 10 things you may or may not know about me (this is really random stuff).

  1. I have scoliosis and had to wear a back brace for two years in middle school.  I never wore it to school because it was too bulky under my clothes, until I almost had to have surgery, then I started wearing it like I was supposed to.  It has since corrected itself for the most part.
  2. I am half blind in my left eye and can not hardly see anything without my contacts or glasses.
  3. I went to four colleges just for my bachelor's degree (you read that right, HA).
  4. I played piano for six years and miss it terribly.  Maybe one day I can pick it back up.
  5. I went to Alaska in high school with my church choir.  It was an amazing experience.
  6. Even though Jarred was my high school sweetheart, I have actually known him since I was 6.  And, his parents and mine went to high school together.
  7. I cracked my tailbone in high school during cheerleading practice and have never been the same.  My back hurts to this day if I sit for long periods of time.
  8. I love, love, love the beach and would live there if Jarred would let me.
  9. I am a little obsessed with houndstooth (you can probably tell though).
  10. I am a softy and cry at the drop of a hat.

Okay, so I guess that is it.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

1 comments :

LYNDEE

Hey Amber thnks so much for nominating me, that was too sweet!!!!i wish i lived close to all yall, it would be so fun to get together, but hey at least we have our blogging, love yr blog and thats why i visit!!!