»

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a pretty busy weekend that came and went.  Friday night I had GNO at Amy's house.  It was a fun time had by all, we called it a night pretty early though.  Jarred went hunting with his buddies since it was opening weekend so I was able to go home to a nice quite house.  I got a great night's sleep and went for a much needed massage on Saturday morning. 

The massage was wonderful but went by way too fast.  It put me in a very relaxed mood.  After my massage, I did a little shopping for Christmas (I am trying to be done in case Baby Colyn decides to come early) and then picked up Jacob to go watch the Bama game with my parents.  Here is my little man in his Bama gear that Trina handed down to us.

1017091905He has a straw in his mouth and my mom was trying to pull it out!

Sunday I helped with Amy's baby tea.  Morgan was generous enough to have it at her house, even though she is due in two weeks!  Everything turned out so nice.  We did primary colors because Amy and Mark are not finding out what they are having.  We are all so excited about the big surprise.  Here are a few pictures from the festivities. 

IMG_3482

IMG_3483 IMG_3484 IMG_3488  IMG_3489IMG_3491I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I have another busy week ahead.

amber