»

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekly Blog Hop: Favorite Kids Photos

I decided to participate in the favorite kids photos blog hop this week since I have a ton of pictures of Jacob's first two years that I love and never got to post here.  So without further ado...

2weeks 045

This was taken when Jacob was 2 weeks old at Portrait Innovations.

P149_149At 2 months.

bama

Roll Tide (at 5 months old).

IMG_0882

7 months

IMG_1226

10 months

IMG_1634

14 months at St. George Island.

DSC00022

17 months on Halloween.

jacob train

And my favorite so far, Jacob on Morris Avenue in downtown Birmingham when he was 18 months old.  My friend Ashley took this for me.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the blog hop.


MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments :

Unknown

Just stopping by via the blog hop. What precious photos and what a cute little guy you have. I saw in your profile you married your high school sweetheart. So did I! Anyway, blessings to you! Angie :)

Beachbumaw

WOW..its hard to believe how fast they grow and change in such a short time!!! Those are too cute (especially the last one) haha!!!

morgan823

Those are so cute!

the brown couch

Here from the MckLinky Blog Hop...please come over and visit me.

at browncouchevents.blogspot.com

and at comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
Be sure to mark your calendar for The Chaotic Kristy Baby Shower September 27 - October 11...many prizes to be won!