»

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No More Diapers!

So we have finally done it, we are no longer in diapers!  This past weekend we started potty training (which we chose to try to 3-day method) and it worked really well.  Of course we had a few accidents here and there but for the most part Jacob has used the “big boy” potty since Friday.  He will tell us when he has to go and is wearing “big boy” underwear.  I am so proud of him and so surprised at how well he has done.  I know it is not for everyone, but I am glad we tried it this way and got great results.  My entire weekend consisted of this, so I will just leave you with pictures of my big boy!

IMG_3102

IMG_3103

IMG_3108

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments :

Unknown

YAY Jacob!!!! Congrats and Good Luck!
We had a rough week last week with it :(

Amy

I am so happy for you! I know that is a huge step!

Anonymous

i was just thinking of this today!
i bet you are so proud of him.
we love his big boy pants and can't wait until the day we can have some too.
love, lynde lucian and quinn.

LYNDEE

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Im so excitted for yall. Just wait when the month mark rolls around, i bet yr still praisin the Lord...... i know i am.