»

Friday, December 18, 2009

38 Week Update

I am still here and pregnant.  I went to the doctor on Wednesday and made a little progress but not much.  I am now 1 1/2 centimeters dilated and Mr. Colyn is further down but still has not completely dropped. 

I have been power walking and doing as much as I can to make him want to come out but I think he is snug in there.  If he does not decide to come on his own we have scheduled an induction for December 28th at 5 A.M.  My doctor will be out of town until Christmas Eve so I will not see her again until that day (unless he decides to come on Christmas because she is on call that day).  So, we are still hanging out and just waiting on this precious baby to come into this world and change our lives.  And, just in case you missed my picture on Wednesday, enjoy.

38weeksI hope you all have a great weekend.  We will be having Christmas at my grandmother's and making cookies at Nana's.

amber