»

Thursday, November 26, 2009

35 Weeks and Thanksgiving

I am 35 weeks and slowly making progress.  I went to the doctor yesterday and had my first check.  According to the doctor I am a good one centimeter dilated but still pretty thick (I know everyone wanted to know that, HA).  I go back every week now, so next Wednesday will be my next check.  Here is my weekly belly picture.

35weeks 

I look like I'm holding a basketball underneath my shirt, LOL.

Tuesday I was able to leave work early to go to Jacob's Thanksgiving feast at school.  I am so glad I got to go, he was so cute and had a great time.  Here are some pictures that I took.

112409 006 112409 008 112409 014 112409 017

With it being Thanksgiving I just wanted to say that I am so thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful family and friends, that sweet boy in the pictures above and the one on the way!  There are many more things I am thankful for but these are the most important.   I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!  Enjoy all the wonderful food that will be served.

amber

1 comments :

morgan823

Cute pictures! Happy Thanksgiving! :) Going shopping tomorrow? Call me later!