»

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Is There Anyone Out There?

Probably not considering it has been about six months since I blogged.  And then I went and accidentally deleted almost all of my pictures on here (FYI, never delete your pictures from Picasa if you are on blogger).  So here I am, sort of starting over.  I was really sad and mad at myself when I discovered I deleted my pictures.  I still have the pictures saved they were just deleted off here so I do not even know where to begin to put them back.  Oh well, I guess it was only for me anyway.

The past six months has FLOWN by, we had Easter, our anniversary, mine and Jacob’s birthdays, beach trips and now school is starting again.  There hasn’t been anything very eventful  or life changing, we are still trucking.  I never meant for so much time to go by without updating here.  The reason I started this whole journey of blogging was for me to remember all of the memories our little family is making.  So, here I am trying to get back into writing down those memories.  Hopefully I will do a better job now that I am finally settled in my  job I started back in December.  So here is the past 6 months in pictures. 

031811_026[1]IMG_8769[1]IMG_8820IMG_8938IMG_8946IMG_8972IMG_9117bw001IMG_9356IMG_9305IMG_9459IMG_9240editIMG_9533IMG_9535IMG_9611

Well we got through June and it pretty long so I will save the rest for later. 

Amber (apparently I lost my signature I made too)

0 comments :