»

Friday, February 4, 2011

Better Late Than Never

011711 011

So, Little Man, you turned ONE a month ago, but I figured I should put your twelve month pictures and update on here so I will have it to remember.

  • You got rid of your bottle and are LOVING whole milk.  You would drink a gallon a day if I would let you.
  • You are not very picky when it comes to food and you will pretty much eat anything.
  • You say Momma, Dada, Ball, Dank Do (Thank You), Bye, Hey, and we are still working on Bubba. 
  • You are so smart, you point out things when I ask you a question.
  • You are running around everywhere!
  • You like the toilet and to throw things in it and put your hands in it, which is disgusting!
  • You weighed 19 lbs. 9 oz. and were 29 inches long at your one year check up (smaller than we thought).
  • You still where size 3 diapers and 12-18 month clothes (a few 6-12 still fit).
  • You can’t seem to fight off a cold.  You have been on eye and ear drops all month.
  • You had MRSA in your toe, but luckily we caught it early and Dr. Bill was able to treat it and get rid of it.
  • You still only have 4 teeth (slow like your Momma in that department).

We love you so much and you are such a sweet, loving toddler (aww, I want to say baby still).  You will always be my baby.  I can’t wait to see what this next year has in store as you grow more and more.

011711 012011711 013

I love you Little Man!!

amber