»

Thursday, December 9, 2010

GNO Christmas Party

This past Friday night was our annual GNO Christmas Party with all of our husbands.  This year we had it at Morgan’s house.  It was so much fun!  I love these girls to death and they are all like family to me.  I hope they had as half as much fun as Jarred and I did. 

IMG_6740IMG_6782 IMG_6768IMG_6786Yes, I will admit we were getting WAY into it!  I have no shame, LOL.   And, just an FYI, we were not singing Sheryl Crow, it was Dixie Chicks on the iPod.  

Love you girls!  Can’t wait until GNO next month.

amber

3 comments :

morgan823

Love the pictures!! I'll be posting mine soon! We did have a GREAT time!

Anonymous

is that allison? graduated from ht in 99?
crazy!
looks like a good time.

Lyryn

What a wonderful time it looks like you all had! I love the pictures! Hope you are doing well!