»

Monday, August 2, 2010

10 Years

Reunion10 018

My 10 year high school reunion was this past weekend.  It was stressful (at times) preparing everything but I think April and I pulled it off.  We had a blast!  And might I mention we had a pretty awesome turnout.  We did not really know what to expect and I for one was so nervous to see how everyone reacted to the whole event.  All in all I think everyone had a great time. 

Reunion10 009-1

Reunion10 012-1Reunion10 036Reunion10 038-1Reunion10 040Reunion10 046

The family picnic was yesterday and it was WAY too hot to be outside but we had a good time anyway.  All of the kids played really hard, so I am pretty sure they all slept good last night.

Reunion10 054Reunion10 062   My kiddos at the picnic.

Thanks to all that helped us pull this reunion off and to everyone who was able to make it out this weekend.  We sure did miss our classmates that were not there.  Only 10 more years until the next one, I need a break! 

amber

1 comments :

morgan823

Cute pictures! Looks like yall did a great job and your hard work paid off. :)