»

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back To Work

I am sorry I have been missing over the past week but it was crazy.  I started back to work last Monday and we passed around a nasty stomach bug.  We are all feeling much better and this week is going much more smoothly. 

Other than starting back to work last week there is not much else going on.  When I took Colyn to the doctor for his 2 month check up, he weighed 12.4 and was 23 1/8 inches long.  He is a big boy!  That is about all I've got right now, so here are some pictures of the boys to brighten your day.

IMG_4582IMG_4589 

Of course I can not ever get them both looking at the same time, ha!

IMG_4594 IMG_4596 IMG_4586

I don't know why, but these pictures crack me up.  Have a great Tuesday!

amber

1 comments :

morgan823

Love, love, love these pictures. He's gotten so big. We need a playdate so I can see him again! He's almost as big as Brooks.