»

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Morgan and Shannon tagged me to list six unimportant things that make me happy. Here are the rules: 1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy. 2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you. 3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged. Here's my list:

1. Milkshakes and ice cream (I am prego)
2. Hot bubble baths (Jarred says I have no "hot" factor, he says my water is always scalding)
3. The sound of the ocean (I am listening to it now, in person)
4. Cold sheets and pillows
5. Covering up in my soft yellow blanket that my friend Christy gave me (I am rude and won't let my friends use it when they come to my house)
6. Turning up music full blast and dancing around singing! (I know I'm weird)

Okay, so now I am tagging my 6:

1. Trina
2. Ashley
3. Crystalyn
4. Rachel
5. Amy
6. Whoever else has nothing better to write about!

2 comments :

Valerie

Ooh ice cream. lol Hey found you over at Alabama Bloggers and wanted to say hi. I absolutely love your background!!!

LYNDEE

just found yr blog, what a sweet family u have, and congrats on the new one on the way?? were about to put our son in a big boy bed also, hes almost 2 1/2, any suggestions???