»

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Know, I Know

It has been another 3 months without blogging, I used to be so good at it.  We have been busy as usually.  My mom turned 50, Jarred’s baby sister got married, we experienced some tragedy  within my family and our circle of friends and we went to Disney World.  I know none of that goes together but I guess everything can’t always be perfect and happy. 

Here are a few pictures of the past few months and I will fill in the blanks in their own posts.

IMG_2026IMG_2056IMG_2051IMG_2057

Mom’s surprise 50th birthday party!

IMG_1970

Colyn got his very own big boy bed!

0457

Enjoyed COTH’s marriage conference

IMG_2124

Sissy and Kyle got married.

IMG_2157IMG_2159

We had a very low key Valentines’ Day.

castle

We went to the happiest place on earth.

We have done several things since Disney but it took some time to recoup!  Hopefully I can remember everything and tell you all about everything along with what is going on currently.  Until then.

1 comments :

kristen

hi amber! thanks so much for coming and reading our blog!! When I was making the shirts, I just goggled an image like "egg carton clip art" (the clip art version is usually easier to cut out). Then I pulled that to the silhouette and used the trace button on the upper right side. Then I traced all the outside lines and made the lines bolder. Then I printed that out on a transparency and burned it to a screen. Lil Blue Boo has a great tutorial for that on her blog. (lilblueboo.blogspot.com) and then used that on the shirts. I bought a 500 watt halogen light at the store northern tools ( I don't know if that is a local store or a real store in other areas in the world but I am sure you could google it) to burn it onto the screen so you don't have to use the sun. I hope this helps!! I can't wait to see what you make!