»

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'll Be A Big Boy

Sunday we took Jacob to get his hair cut because he was in desperate need.  The boy hates getting his hair cut so we put it off for as long as we can.  Last Thursday when I went to pick the kids up from daycare, Jacob's teachers had put a bobbie pin in his hair to hold it out of his eyes, so I took the hint.  He promised to be a big boy and not cry.  I am happy to report that he was a big boy (for the most part).  May10 088 

He looks like such a big boy with his haircut.  He also got those new shoes this weekend.  We bought him flip flops and the Wallabies (knock off version I might add).  He refused to wear the flip flops and decided he wanted to look like a little frat boy, ha!

In other news, Colyn tried his second veggie this weekend, squash.  He seemed to like it.  He is also trying so hard to get on all fours.  When he does, buddy he will be gone! 

May10 090

Happy Monday!

amber